Family claims receiving message from spirit
- Sreesanth, Jiju Janardhan lived in independently booked rooms: Cops
- India to convey concerns over Ladakh incursion to Chinese Premier
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Maxwell falls early in stiff run-chase
- Narendra Modi: India losing sheen as agricultural nation
- Rajapaksa slams Tamil diaspora for lack of support in reconciliation process
Mumbai Police Crime Branch investigating the murder of Navi Mumbai resident Sandhya Singh has learnt that around 15 days after she went missing on December 13 last year, a London-based spiritual medium sent her family a message, purportedly from her spirit, which turned out to be eerily in sync with her fate.
Sandhya is sister of music composers Jatin and Lalit and actresses Vijeta and Sulakshana Pandit.
On January 27, a skull and some bones were found off Palm Beach Road in Navi Mumbai. DNA analysis confirmed the remains were of Sandhya.
"My sister-in-law had consulted an automatic writing medium based in London. He sent us a message from Sandhya that she had been killed and was lying in a pond," said Lalit.
Partial skeleton of Sandhya was found in a marshy area off Palm Beach Road some days later.
Crime Branch officers confirmed seeing the text message.
What is psychography
Automatic writing, also known as psychography, is a concept where the writer produces writing supposedly from a spiritual source without awareness of the content
- Destitute, orphan students outclass rest in Andhra Class 10 exams
- To re-energise ties, PM wants to visit US, waits for confirmation
- NIA court says no terror link, frees 'Hizbul militant' Liyaqat on bail
- CBI arrests its coal allotments investigator on bribery charge
- ‘Cricketer-bookie Amit may have used Jiju to reach Sree’
- BCCI chief N Srinivasan says police must prove spot-fixing allegations