Family found dead in locked car, burn, torture marks on kids
- IPL spot-fixing case: Net widens, police watching 3 more players, other bookies
- IPL 2013: Imperious Brad Hodge powers Rajasthan Royals to four-wicket win
- Sonia Gandhi, PM Manmohan Singh slam BJP for disrupting Parliament, stalling bills
- IPL spot-fixing: 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief's son-in-law, say cops
- Jessica Lall case: Shayan Munshi to face perjury trial
The bodies of a BHEL employee, his wife and two minor children were found in their locked car at Mayippadi in the district today.
The man was an employee of the BHEL unit in this town, while his wife was a nurse at the General Hospital here. Their children, a boy and girl, were aged 12 and 10 years, police said.
The boy's body had burn marks, while the girl had an injury mark on the neck, they said, adding the car had been locked from outside.
Police said they had found that gas had leaked from the tank but were ascertaining the exact cause of the deaths.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune Warriors guarantee, 'disgusted' Sahara walks out of IPL
- Sreesanth spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry, paid in cash: Police
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow