Fans break into Gaga's garage on Thanksgiving
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
Pop star Lady Gaga has revealed that a group of fans broke into her garage on Thanksgiving.
The 26-year-old 'Judas' singer celebrated Thanksgiving holiday with her family in Peru, where she continues her 'Born This Way Ball' tour, a media report said.
The singer took to Twitter to tell about the break-in.
"Monster fact when Gaga is asleep try to break into the garage, sing loud as possible, and ring the doorbell. Repeatedly happening now, bad kids," she posted.
"Thanksgiving story: woke up for leftovers in kitchen (naked) - stumbled on security camera revealing 35 monsters in my garage why, I love you," she added.
Despite the inconvenience Gaga joked about the incident, saying, "I should be mad I guess except I tried to figure out how to slide stuffing under the door, but there is no cat-flap"
Gaga is gearing up for the release of the music video for her new single 'Cake'.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet