Farting inside flight fine, say scientists
Although scientifically preferred liberating wind was not without its pitfalls.
Farting also presented a soiling hazard, which "may require damage control in the airplane toilet."
Stinkiness could also affect the cabin crew's quality of life but more importantly could cause turbulence in the cockpit.
The study 'Flatulence on airplanes: just let it go' is published in the New Zealand Medical Journal.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune guarantee, Sahara walks out of IPL
- 'Sree spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry'
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow