Father-to-be Vivek Oberoi feels excited, more responsible
- IPL spot-fixing case: Net widens, police watching 3 more players, other bookies
- IPL 2013: Imperious Brad Hodge powers Rajasthan Royals to qualifier
- Sonia Gandhi, PM Manmohan Singh slam BJP for disrupting Parliament, stalling bills
- IPL spot-fixing: 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief's son-in-law, say cops
- Jessica Lall case: Shayan Munshi to face perjury trial
Actor Vivek Oberoi is excited but also feeling more responsible as he is going to become a father soon.
Vivek's wife Priyanka is three months pregnant and the baby is due in February-March next year.
"I am thankful to God for everything. This year I am doing quite a few films. Also, there is some good news at home. God has been kind to us...there is good news also at my sister's place. There is a lot of excitement at home. I do feel all the more responsible now," Vivek said.
After becoming parents, relationship between spouses too changes, feels the 36-year-old actor.
"It is phenomenal...I can't explain it in words. It is a beautiful growth of a relationship between man and woman."
In 2010, Vivek tied the knot with Priyanka Alva, daughter of former Karnataka Minister Jeevraj Alva.
- Paddy shortfall blamed for mystery death of procurement officer
- 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief’s son-in-law: cops
- Net widens, police watching three more players, new set of bookies
- Suspected Islamists behead soldier on London street
- Malegaon 2006 case: NIA names four right wing terror suspects
- BJP invokes 'sarcasm, ridicule' against PM