FB post row: 10 held for vandalising clinic
- Trouble mounts for Sreesanth as Mumbai cops gather more evidence
- SIT to seek Supreme Court guidance on Maya Kodnani death penalty issue
- Tamil Nadu police bans Yasin Malik-linked pro-Eelam public meeting
- Kings XI Punjab end IPL 2013 campaign with a win
- Narendra Modi: India losing sheen as agricultural nation
You always imagine this kind of thing happens in other countries. I only wish the young girls don't lose their natural urge to oppose, to have an opinion, to have a just thought. That would be irreparable damage.
Tanuja Chandra, Film Director
It's ironic. Two flaming young minds have been doused with fear for expressing themselves against a man who thrived on his ability to express himself with his cartoons, his written word and public speeches. The right to freedom of speech cannot be the property of people with might.
Bhavna Talwar, Film Director
- Destitute, orphan students outclass rest in Andhra Class 10 exams
- To re-energise ties, PM wants to visit US, waits for confirmation
- NIA court says no terror link, frees 'Hizbul militant' Liyaqat on bail
- CBI arrests its coal allotments investigator on bribery charge
- ‘Cricketer-bookie Amit may have used Jiju to reach Sree’
- BCCI chief N Srinivasan says police must prove spot-fixing allegations