FE@CAMPUS MASTERMIND: QUESTION FOR FEB 25-MAR 03
- IPL spot-fixing: Chennai Super Kings owner's kin under police scanner
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Rajasthan Royals
- Jessica Lall murder: Actor Shayan Munshi, ballistic expert Manocha to face perjury trial
- BJP tears into UPA govt on 4th anniversary, says it lacks leadership
- BCCI was forced to encash Pune Warriors' bank guarantee: Sanjay Jagdale
The FE MASTERMIND QUESTION for FEB 25-MAR 03 is:
Recently, the Companies Bill was passed with mandate on CSR spending. Is mandatory CSR good?
FE MASTERMIND: HOW TO GO ABOUT IT?
FE@CAMPUS MASTERMIND is a contest we shall run for the next 15 weeks with thought-provoking questions aimed to learn the views of our youth.
You must be a student of a Business School to take part in this contest.
Every week a smartphone sponsored by Zopo will be given to the winner whose entry garners the maximum \'likes\' on our website www.financialexpress.com. The second prize is a gift hamper worth Rs 3,000 from Oxford University Press.
So what are you waiting for? Share with us in not more than 250 words your views on this week\'s question: SHOULD ENTITLEMENT PROGRAMMES LIKE MGNREGA, FOOD SECURITY, RIGHT TO EDUCATION A GOOD IDEA?
Send the entry to email@example.com. Responses received will be hosted on our website www.financialexpress.com. Get your friends to \'like\' your post. Remember: The entry with the maximum \'likes\' wins!
What\'s more? ALL entries will be posted on our website as well as our Facebook page facebook.com/thefinancialexpress. The contest will also be advertised in \'The Financial Express\' newspaper.
Please clearly write your name, the name of your institution and the admission/student number in your entry.
The name of the winners will be announced every Sunday. The two best entries handpicked by our editors, will be published in FE@Campus section of The Financial Express.
Best of luck!
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune Warriors guarantee, 'disgusted' Sahara walks out of IPL
- Sreesanth spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry, paid in cash: Police
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow