FE@CAMPUS MASTERMIND: QUESTION FOR JAN 7-13
- Former Ranji player held, Sreesanth and others to be produced in court today
- Li Keqiang pitches for more Chinese investments as he backs trade balance
- All eyes on Narendra Modi as BJP set to discuss strategy for Lok Sabha polls
- SC agrees to hear PIL to stay IPL matches due to spot-fixing
- Monstrous tornado rips through US city of Oklahoma, 90 dead
The FE MASTERMIND QUESTION for JANUARY 7-13 is:
FDI IN MULTI-BRAND RETAIL HAS FINALLY BEEN PASSED. WHAT WOULD BE THE IMMEDIATE BENEFITS, AND FOR WHOM?
FE MASTERMIND: HOW TO GO ABOUT IT?
FE@CAMPUS MASTERMIND is a contest we shall run for the next 15 weeks with thought-provoking questions aimed to learn the views of our youth.
You must be a student of a Business School to take part in this contest.
Every week a Smartphone device sponsored by Zopo will be given to the winner whose entry garners the maximum 'likes' on our website www.financialexpress.com. The second prize is a gift hamper worth Rs 3,000 from Oxford University Press.
So what are you waiting for? Share with us in not more than 250 words your views on this week's question: WHAT WOULD BE THE IMMEDIATE BENEFITS OF FDI IN MULTI-BRAND RETAIL, AND FOR WHOM?
Send the entry to firstname.lastname@example.org. Responses received will be hosted on our website www.financialexpress.com. Get your friends to 'like' your post. Remember: The entry with the maximum 'likes' wins!
What's more? ALL entries will be posted on our website as well as our Facebook page facebook.com/thefinancialexpress. The contest will also be advertised in 'The Financial Express' newspaper.
Please clearly write your name, the name of your institution and the admission/student number in your entry.
The name of the winners will be announced every Sunday. The two best entries handpicked by our editors, will be published in FE@Campus section of The Financial Express.
Best of luck!
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held