- IPL spot-fixing case: Net widens, police watching 3 more players, other bookies
- IPL 2013: Imperious Brad Hodge powers Rajasthan Royals to qualifier
- Sonia Gandhi, PM Manmohan Singh slam BJP for disrupting Parliament, stalling bills
- IPL spot-fixing: 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief's son-in-law, say cops
- Jessica Lall case: Shayan Munshi to face perjury trial
A year ago, a video of two men wearing Speedos and flaunting funny, provocative and even sleazy dance moves surfaced on YouTube, and created quite a buzz. This was American pop outfit LMFAO's video of their track Sexy and I know it that went on to become a party anthem the world over. The two-member Grammy-nominated band, which came together in 2006, comprises Stefan Kendal Gordy aka Redfoo and Skyler Husten Gordy aka Sky Blu.
And before they go on a hiatus, one of the two band members — Sky Blu — will give India a glimpse of the band's epic gigs as he sets a January date for a three-city tour of the country. The outfit's website gives details about the tour titled "Who Came to Party?" and Sky Blu will perform at MMRDA Grounds in Mumbai on January 23, Huda Grounds in Delhi on January 25 and Amanora Park in Pune on January 27.
- Paddy shortfall blamed for mystery death of procurement officer
- 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief’s son-in-law: cops
- Net widens, police watching three more players, new set of bookies
- Suspected Islamists behead soldier on London street
- Malegaon 2006 case: NIA names four right wing terror suspects
- BJP invokes 'sarcasm, ridicule' against PM