Ferrari's first hybrid 'looks terrific', says Ratan Tata at motor show
- BCCI says it can't control bookies, promises to 'fix' guilty players
- Counter-terrorism to top Indo-US Security dialogue agenda: Sushilkumar Shinde
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Pune Warriors bat, Ashok Dinda back
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives today, PM to seek early revival of border talks
- Telangana very much part of UPA national agenda: P C Chacko
Ferrari CEO Luca Cordero di Montezemolo talks to Tata Group chairman emeritus Ratan Tata after viewing the new LaFerrari hybrid car at a motor show - the 83rd Geneva auto show.
Tata pored over every inch of the new million-euro LaFerrari on the Italian supercar maker's stand at the Geneva auto show. Ferrari's first hybrid "looks terrific", said Tata, a close friend of Ferrari chairman Montezemolo. But will he buy one? "I don't have the money," Tata joked. The issue is moot: Every one of the 499 LaFerraris slated for production has already been spoken for. Sergio Marchionne, chief executive of Ferrari's parent company Fiat, says he has reserved one of them.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet