- Spot-fixing: Petition in SC seeks stay on IPL matches, seeks SIT probe
- India, China call for end to incursion issue, sign 8 deals to boost ties
- Sanjay Dutt spends restless nights as officials yet to decide on his jail
- Aarushi murder case: Rajesh Talwar claims he was asleep when killings took place
- Railgate: BJP protests against CBI DIG for shielding Pawan Bansal
DJ Anna Love is all set to paint the town red as she performs at Hard Rock Café, Koregaon Park, on December 24. The celebrations of Christmas eve also includes a three course sumptuous festive feast featuring turkey platter, vegetable platter and three-bean salad with refreshing citrus dressing, among others. In keeping with the tradition of the festival, the café is preparing a specialty item to satisfy your sweet tooth — the Dessert plum cake with vanilla ice cream. The special set menu for Christmas is available from December 25 to 30.
Christmas at Greenfield
Celebrate this Christmas with a variety of scrumptious and authentic preparations from various regions of India at Greenfield Veg Restaurant at Kalyani Nagar. The Christmas lunch party at the restaurant will offer hand-picked recipes that range from North Indian to South Indian specialties. They will also serve a selection of eggless desserts.
This Christmas, Soho & Toscana at Kalyani Nagar is offering authentic Chinese, Italian and Indian cuisine. One may scoff luscious soups or pastas, indulge in a slice of firewood brick pizza or keep it home-style with a range of Indian starters. A variety of cocktails and mocktails add to the frolic and merry making this festive season.
Influenced by the traditional Oktoberfest held in Germany, a blend of German and Asian cuisines will be offered at Incognito, Pheonix Market City, Nagar Road, from December 12 to 30. The food platter includes fancy recipes for sausages, steaks and grilled food with a hint of traditional European cooking style. The delicacies on offer during the fest include Chicken Prime Cut, River Sole Maltaise and more. Guests are entitled to a complimentary glass of beer with an order or steaks and grills.
As the last flush of heat gives way to the first winter chills, Doolally brewers create some of the most special seasonal brews — Christmas beers and winter warmers. The beers brewed by German brewmaster Oliver Schauf, using fruit and spice, making artful combinations of malts and hops at the First Brewhouse for the holiday season, include The Grinch – a dark and complex Oatmeal Stout; The Bee's Knees – a sparkling Honey Mead; the deep golden Bohemian pilsner; German-style Bavarian wheat beer; Adam's folly– a sun-ripened apple wine, and the likes.
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- Manmohan-Li talks: PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in 'friendly fire'