- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested
- IPL 2013: Final No.5 for MS Dhoni-led Chennai Super Kings
- Pune Warriors withdraw from IPL, 'disgusted' by BCCI's attitude
- IPL spot fixing: Accused Sreesanth claims innocence
- Li Keqiang visits TCS, Cyrus P Mistry says China important for growth of Tata Group
Second innings: VVS returns as analyst
VVS Laxman is all set to make his debut as a commentator during the India-Australia Test series, starting today. Following in the path of former team-mates and recent retirees Sourav Ganguly and Rahul Dravid, Laxman will be seen in the role of a commentator-cum-analyst with ESPN-Star Sports.
For Moises' family, Aus XI announced early
The Indian team, especially under captain MS Dhoni, has never revealed its playing eleven in Test cricket before the morning of the match, let alone a good 48 hours before the Test is set to begin. When Australia captain Michael Clarke was asked why he, unlike his Indian counterpart, was willing to share his Test eleven for the Chennai game a couple of days in advance, Clarke had this to say. "There are a couple of reasons. Mainly, the reason was that we had such a big squad. The second reason is that Moises Henriques is making his debut and if he wants to have his family to India to watch the match, it is an opportunity as well," the captain said.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune guarantee, Sahara walks out of IPL
- 'Sree spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry'
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow