Fibreglass to retell story of warrior king Shivaji
- Trouble mounts for Sreesanth as Mumbai cops gather more evidence
- SIT to seek Supreme Court guidance on Maya Kodnani death penalty issue
- Tamil Nadu police bans Yasin Malik-linked pro-Eelam public meeting
- Kings XI Punjab end IPL 2013 campaign with a win
- Narendra Modi: India losing sheen as agricultural nation
PWD executive engineer (Pune division) B N Bahir said the project has a financial outlay of Rs 25 lakh and the statues would be placed inside a public garden, located at the foothills of Shivneri Fort.
"Preparations are in full swing. The project is expected to be inaugurated in February coinciding with the month Shivaji Maharaj was born," he said.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet