Fifth of Brits admit sex is the only exercise they get
- Rs 20L seized from Ajit Chandila relative's home, another ex-cricketer held
- Indian American teen Eesha Khare invents wondrous 20-sec charger, Google eyes bid
- India and China ask SRs to work on more border steps
- Can't charge man with rape over consensual sex even if marriage eludes: Supreme Court
- Saudi Arabian authorities refuse to accept new Indian passports
A fifth of Brits have admitted that sex is the only strenuous exercise they get in an average week.
According to a survey of more than 1,800 members of the public, the majority of Brits shun exercise entirely, with time between the sheets with their partners the only occasion they ever raise their heart rate., the Daily Mail reported.
But despite their reluctance to get hot and sweaty anywhere outside the bedroom, 87 per cent said they were unhappy with their physique and 74 per cent said they would like to improve their fitness.
Sweatband.com''s research into the nation''s fitness habits found that three fifths of Brits don''t exercise at all.
According to the results, women are less likely to exercise than men, with just a third of females questioned claiming that they exercised at least once each week compared to 44 per cent of men.
Aside from sex, the most popular forms of exercise were running, cycling and swimming.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled six balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held