Fight over food leaves 2 hurt, 3 held
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
A petty argument over food at a restaurant on SG Highway turned into a major fight injuring two seriously in Ahmedabad late on Monday night. The Gandhinagar police arrested three restaurant owners in this regard.
Around 10-odd members of a family went to Sanjha Chulah restaurant. The restaurant allegedly provided stale food and the family members complained to the restaurant management. Police said they got into an verbal duel which later turned into a scuffle.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet