- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested
- IPL 2013: Final No.5 for MS Dhoni-led Chennai Super Kings
- Pune Warriors withdraw from IPL, 'disgusted' by BCCI's attitude
- IPL spot fixing: Accused Sreesanth claims innocence
- Li Keqiang visits TCS, Cyrus P Mistry says China important for growth of Tata Group
Rajeev Khandelwal recounts exciting adventures in the Pacific ocean while shooting for Table No 21
Rajeev Khandelwal, who shot for around 40 days with Tena Desae in Fiji islands for Table No 21 feels that shooting there was a challenge because, it is an island that has its own limitations.
"For one, we had to travel everyday for an hour and a half from our hotel to the shooting locations. We also had to shoot in a yacht in the middle of one of the largest ocean, the Pacific, which was quite daunting," says Rajeev.
Moreover, Tena had a rather tough time coping with sea sickness. "While shooting for the scenes on the yacht, Tena must have thrown up at least 10 times. But she is an amazing actor who regardless of her discomfiture, finished the entire portion of shoot without any complaints," reveals Rajeev.
With only a limited number of crew members allowed on the yacht, Rajeev recalls how Tena would go to one corner of the yacht to touch up her makeup and continue with the scene.
Besides shooting, the actor also spent some thrilling moments at sea. Recalling an incident he says, "After wrapping up the scenes, Hanif Hilal (the choreographer), Tena and I were standing near the nose of the yacht and Hanif dared me to climb the railing and cross on to the other side. Being in an adventurous mood, I took up the gauntlet and hopped on to the bar. Since the sea was extremely choppy, while trying to walk back, a huge wave hit the yacht and I slipped. I would have hit the anchor, had I not held on to the railing while Hanif hoisted me on the deck. Fortunately, except for a muscle pull due to the jerk, nothing untoward happened," laughs the actor adding that rather than inquiring about his health Aditya Datt the director was more concerned about finishing the schedule on time!
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held