Filming 'Skyfall' was tense: Berenice Marlohe
- IPL spot-fixing case: Net widens, police watching 3 more players, other bookies
- IPL 2013: Imperious Brad Hodge powers Rajasthan Royals to qualifier
- Sonia Gandhi, PM Manmohan Singh slam BJP for disrupting Parliament, stalling bills
- IPL spot-fixing: 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief's son-in-law, say cops
- Jessica Lall case: Shayan Munshi to face perjury trial
Actress Berenice Marlohe says filming 'Skyfall' was a tense and unique experience and she can't wait to see what James Bond fanatics think about the forthcoming 007 adventure.
The 33-year-old, who plays glamorous character Severine in the forthcoming 007 adventure, said she had an anxious time shooting the motion picture, reported Contactmusic.
"Filming was a tense and unique experience but I enjoyed it. I can't wait to hear what fans of Bond films make of it," she said.
The actress is all praises for her co-star Daniel Craig who portrays the suave spy in the movie.
"Daniel is a unique human being with a great sense of humour. He's an amazing guy," she said.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune Warriors guarantee, 'disgusted' Sahara walks out of IPL
- Sreesanth spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry, paid in cash: Police
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow