Fire breaks out in Sector 29 booth
- Sreesanth, Jiju Janardhan lived in independently booked rooms: Cops
- India to convey concerns over Ladakh incursion to Chinese Premier
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Maxwell falls early in stiff run-chase
- Narendra Modi: India losing sheen as agricultural nation
- Rajapaksa slams Tamil diaspora for lack of support in reconciliation process
A Fire broke out in a booth in Sector 29 in the wee hours of February 10. Due to the fire, the loss has been estimated to be Rs 2 lakh.
The fire broke out in the confectionery shop at about 3 am. Three fire tenders reached the spot and it took them 45 minutes to control the situation. Electrical appliances like a refrigerator, microwave oven and sandwich maker etc were damaged.
The fire safety staff said that according to the rough figure which they have estimated, the damage adds up to Rs 2 lakh. Also, the cause of fire is stated to be a short circuit.
- Destitute, orphan students outclass rest in Andhra Class 10 exams
- To re-energise ties, PM wants to visit US, waits for confirmation
- NIA court says no terror link, frees 'Hizbul militant' Liyaqat on bail
- CBI arrests its coal allotments investigator on bribery charge
- ‘Cricketer-bookie Amit may have used Jiju to reach Sree’
- BCCI chief N Srinivasan says police must prove spot-fixing allegations