Ranveer Singh, Arjun Kapoor have a blast shooting for Gunday in Kolkata
- Trouble mounts for Sreesanth as Mumbai cops gather more evidence
- SIT to seek Supreme Court guidance on Maya Kodnani death penalty issue
- Tamil Nadu police bans Yasin Malik-linked pro-Eelam public meeting
- Kings XI Punjab end IPL 2013 campaign with a win
- Narendra Modi: India losing sheen as agricultural nation
Arjun Kapoor and Ranveer Singh, who are busy shooting for their forthcoming movie Gunday in Kolkata recently shot for a Durga Puja scene under the Howrah bridge in the city of Joy.
The Yash Raj team has recreated the Calcutta of 80s'.
According to a statement by the Yash Raj films, film's lead actors Arjun and Ranveer attracted a crowd of over 1,000 ecstatic and overjoyed people.
"Joy Bikram! Joy Bala!" The city of Joy is revelling in friendship between Ranveer Singh & Arjun Kapoor, both onscreen and off screen," read the statement.
The movie, which has been directed by Ali Abbas Zafar, has Ranveer and Arjun Kapoor, as Bikram and Bala, along with Priyanka Chopra and Irrfan Khan.
Gunday is the story about two friends Bikram and Bala, who grow up from being small time wagon breakers and coal thieves to becoming the biggest and most powerful coal mafia-men.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet