'Fit-again' James Pattinson set to play in Australia first class cricket
- Former Ranji player held, Sreesanth and others to be produced in court today
- Li Keqiang pitches for more Chinese investments as he backs trade balance
- All eyes on Narendra Modi as BJP set to discuss strategy for Lok Sabha polls
- SC agrees to hear PIL to stay IPL matches due to spot-fixing
- Monstrous tornado rips through US city of Oklahoma, 90 dead
Fit-again Australian fast bowler James Pattinson has been named in Victoria Bushrangers' Sheffield Shield clash with South Australia on Thursday in Adelaide. Leg-spinners Fawad Ahmed and James Muirhead are also in the squad while David Hussey will travel from Hobart to Adelaide following Wednesday night's fifth one-day international against Sri Lanka, News.com.au reports.
Pattinson will return to first-class cricket after suffering a rib injury in the second Test against South Africa in Adelaide in November. Victorian coach Greg Shipperd said the second-placed Bushrangers were thrilled to have fast bowler Pattinson back in the side for the clash with the fifth-placed Redbacks.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held