'Fit-again' James Pattinson set to play in Australia first class cricket
- BJP tears into UPA govt on 4th anniversary, says it lacks leadership
- Madras High Court issues notice to BCCI, Sports Minister over IPL spot-fixing
- Jessica Lal murder: Actor Shayan Munshi, ballistic expert Manocha to face perjury trial
- India seeks access from US to 26/11 terror convicts Headley, Rana
- Govt further cuts import tariff value of gold
Fit-again Australian fast bowler James Pattinson has been named in Victoria Bushrangers' Sheffield Shield clash with South Australia on Thursday in Adelaide. Leg-spinners Fawad Ahmed and James Muirhead are also in the squad while David Hussey will travel from Hobart to Adelaide following Wednesday night's fifth one-day international against Sri Lanka, News.com.au reports.
Pattinson will return to first-class cricket after suffering a rib injury in the second Test against South Africa in Adelaide in November. Victorian coach Greg Shipperd said the second-placed Bushrangers were thrilled to have fast bowler Pattinson back in the side for the clash with the fifth-placed Redbacks.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune Warriors guarantee, 'disgusted' Sahara walks out of IPL
- Sreesanth spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry, paid in cash: Police
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow