Five dead in Minnesota shooting rampage: police
- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Michael Hussey, Suresh Raina propel Chennai Super Kings
- Pune Warriors withdraw from IPL, 'disgusted' by BCCI's attitude
- IPL spot fixing: How Sreesanth splurged money on girlfriend
- Li Keqiang visits TCS, Cyrus P Mistry says China important for growth of Tata Group
A man burst into a US business, fatally shooting the Israeli-born owner and three others before shooting himself and family officials said on Friday.
Police have not revealed the name or apparent motive of the shooter who injured at least four others in the Thursday afternoon attack in Minnesota. They said a search of the suspect's home turned up nothing.
Reuven Rahamim, 61, was shot to death in "a senseless act of violence,'' son-in-law Chad Blumenfield said in a statement.
Authorities have not revealed the names of the others who died.
Rahamim was born and raised in Israel and served as a soldier in the Israeli army before coming to the U.S., Blumenfield said.
Minnesota Gov. Mark Dayton expressed his condolences.
"I deplore this senseless violence," Dayton said. "There is no place for it anywhere in Minnesota."
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held