Five girls killed as mud caves in
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
Bhimnagar: Five teenaged girls were killed when a mound of mud caved in Chandausi tehsil on Wednesday. The girls were identified as Nirdosh (16), Nanhi (15), Vinita (18), Seema (18) and Laxmi (18). An ex-gratia will be paid to kin of the deceased from the chief minister's discretionary fund, SDM Padam Singh said.
FIR lodged against SP leader
Kanpur: An FIR was registered on Wednesday against SP leader Hasan Rumi and his supporters for allegedly assaulting a junior engineer of the state power department.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet