Flesh trade racket busted; 5 girls rescued, ‘agent’ held
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
The Social Service Branch of Pune Police on Thursday carried out a raid at an apartment in Pimpri Gaon and rescued five girls, including a minor, allegedly involved in flesh trade. A woman who allegedly operated as their agent has also been arrested.
"We raided Flat No. 4, Rohit Apartment, Pimpri Gaon, and rescued four girls who are residents of West Bengal and another minor girl from Punjab. The suspected agent, Nitu Vijaypradhan Mistrin, 35, has been arrested in this case," said a police statement.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet