Flesh trade racket busted; 5 girls rescued, ‘agent’ held
- Rs 20L seized from Ajit Chandila relative's home, another ex-cricketer held
- India and China ask SRs to work on more border steps
- Can't charge man with rape over consensual sex even if marriage eludes: Supreme Court
- Saudi Arabian authorities refuse to accept new Indian passports
- FIR filed against Facebook for not discontinuing hate page
The Social Service Branch of Pune Police on Thursday carried out a raid at an apartment in Pimpri Gaon and rescued five girls, including a minor, allegedly involved in flesh trade. A woman who allegedly operated as their agent has also been arrested.
"We raided Flat No. 4, Rohit Apartment, Pimpri Gaon, and rescued four girls who are residents of West Bengal and another minor girl from Punjab. The suspected agent, Nitu Vijaypradhan Mistrin, 35, has been arrested in this case," said a police statement.
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- Manmohan-Li talks: PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in 'friendly fire'