Flesh trade racket busted; 5 girls rescued, ‘agent’ held
- IPL spot-fixing case: Net widens, police watching 3 more players, other bookies
- IPL 2013: Imperious Brad Hodge powers Rajasthan Royals to qualifier
- Sonia Gandhi, PM Manmohan Singh slam BJP for disrupting Parliament, stalling bills
- IPL spot-fixing: 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief's son-in-law, say cops
- Jessica Lall case: Shayan Munshi to face perjury trial
The Social Service Branch of Pune Police on Thursday carried out a raid at an apartment in Pimpri Gaon and rescued five girls, including a minor, allegedly involved in flesh trade. A woman who allegedly operated as their agent has also been arrested.
"We raided Flat No. 4, Rohit Apartment, Pimpri Gaon, and rescued four girls who are residents of West Bengal and another minor girl from Punjab. The suspected agent, Nitu Vijaypradhan Mistrin, 35, has been arrested in this case," said a police statement.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune Warriors guarantee, 'disgusted' Sahara walks out of IPL
- Sreesanth spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry, paid in cash: Police
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow