FM clears roadblock, bids to follow
- India, China call for end to incursion issue, sign 8 deals to boost ties
- Aarushi murder case: Rajesh Talwar claims he was asleep when killings took place
- Railgate: BJP protests against CBI DIG for shielding Pawan Bansal
- Spot-Fixing: Sreesanth reveals bookies lured India players with cars, women
- Jagan Reddy case: Accused Andhra ministers Sabitha, Dharmana Rao resign
The MMRDA is also in talks with certain lenders to explore the possibility of providing the option of soft loans to the bidders with a view that the viability gap funding component, which is not more than 40 percent of the project cost, can come down.
The MTHL, touted to have the longest sea link in the country, will be 27 metres wide with three lanes on either side besides an edge strip and a crash barrier. The crucial connector between Navi Mumbai and the island city is likely to carry 62,000 vehicles in 2019 with an estimated annual growth of about 5 per cent.
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- Manmohan-Li talks: PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in 'friendly fire'