Fog from Dec 20, IGI Airport gets ready
- Trouble mounts for Sreesanth as Mumbai cops gather more evidence
- SIT to seek Supreme Court guidance on Maya Kodnani death penalty issue
- Tamil Nadu police bans Yasin Malik-linked pro-Eelam public meeting
- Kings XI Punjab end IPL 2013 campaign with a win
- Narendra Modi: India losing sheen as agricultural nation
Aviation Regulator Director General of Civil Aviation has asked airlines to provide food to passengers if their flights are delayed for more than an hour. "The airlines must have a tie-up with restaurants in the terminal and provide passengers with food coupons," a DGCA official said.
The Met department has predicted shallow fog beginning Sunday, but has claimed it will not affect flight operations.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet