For the love of chocolate
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
Looking for a way to add a personal touch to Valentine's Day? Leave the store-bought candy and roll your sleeves up at the chocolate-making workshop at Courtyard by Marriott Pune City Centre on February 12. Chef Shubhendu Kadam will take participants through the nitty-gritties of making the perfect truffle chocolates, moulded chocolates and even Valentine's special mocktails such as Love Paradise, Sunset, Shirley Temple and Mango Rapchers . The afternoon begins at 1.30 pm with a buffet lunch, which will be followed by the workshop until 4.30 pm.
Sheila K, a Canada-based artist will be exhibiting her art work at Darpan Art Gallery in Pune from February 13 to 19. The artist's paintings cover various themes, from Lord Ganesha and spiritualism to nature and landscapes. She works with acrylic, oil and mixed media on canvas and paper and uses a range of hues, from intense and bright to sublime and soft.
In the Sunday Newsline article on February 10, Wheeling across the world, it was wrongly reported that Divya Tate is a professional cyclist and is participating in (Race Across America) RAAM 2013.
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in ‘friendly fire’