Forcibly married, Bangalore actress dies mysteriously
- Trouble mounts for Sreesanth as Mumbai cops gather more evidence
- SIT to seek Supreme Court guidance on Maya Kodnani death penalty issue
- Tamil Nadu police bans Yasin Malik-linked pro-Eelam public meeting
- Kings XI Punjab end IPL 2013 campaign with a win
- Narendra Modi: India losing sheen as agricultural nation
A 29 year-old small screen actress has died under mysterious circumstances in the city, police said.
The woman identified as Hemashri, was taken to Baptist Hospital, but was declared brought dead, they said, adding that the man with her, a JDS worker, was being questioned.
Police said they were not ruling out murder among other things and the situation would become clear once the post-mortem report was received.
The woman's mother said the actress and her husband were on their way to Hyderabad in their car when she suddenly felt giddy and started vomiting.
She was immediately brought back and taken to Baptist Hospital.
Police said the couple were married for a little more than a year.
The woman had filed a complaint with police some time back, stating that she had been forcibly married off, they said.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet