Ford launches special edition Figo, starts at Rs 4.1 lakh
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
Ford India today launched a limited edition of its hatchback Figo with price starting at Rs 4.1 lakh (ex-Showroom Delhi).
While the price of the petrol variant of the limited edition Figo starts at Rs 4.15 lakh, the diesel version starts at Rs 5.15 (ex-showroom Delhi), the company said.
Ford launched the edition to mark three years of launch of the model, during which it has sold over 2.7 lakh units.
The new car sports enhanced features such as reverse park assist, rear spoiler and signature badging co-created by fashion designer duo Shantanu and Nikhil, Ford India said.
First introduced in March 2010, the company said it has sold over 2.7 lakh units of the Figo in India and abroad. The model is exported to over 35 countries.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet