'Foreign funds received by Team Anna's NGOs not used in stir'
- Trouble mounts for Sreesanth as Mumbai cops gather more evidence
- SIT to seek Supreme Court guidance on Maya Kodnani death penalty issue
- Tamil Nadu police bans Yasin Malik-linked pro-Eelam public meeting
- Kings XI Punjab end IPL 2013 campaign with a win
- Narendra Modi: India losing sheen as agricultural nation
In the PIL, the petitioner had said that FCRA mandates the members to seek permission from the Central government in order to receive any fund from any foreign company or organisation.
The members have violated FCRA and the Centre has failed to take any action against them, it alleged.
It also sought a direction to "Union of India to conduct CBI investigation against team members and others and ask for an action taken report."
- Destitute, orphan students outclass rest in Andhra Class 10 exams
- To re-energise ties, PM wants to visit US, waits for confirmation
- NIA court says no terror link, frees 'Hizbul militant' Liyaqat on bail
- CBI arrests its coal allotments investigator on bribery charge
- ‘Cricketer-bookie Amit may have used Jiju to reach Sree’
- BCCI chief N Srinivasan says police must prove spot-fixing allegations