Four arrested for raping Dalit woman
- Rs 20L seized from Ajit Chandila relative's home, another ex-cricketer held
- Indian American teen Eesha Khare invents wondrous 20-sec charger, Google eyes bid
- India and China ask SRs to work on more border steps
- Can't charge man with rape over consensual sex even if marriage eludes: Supreme Court
- Saudi Arabian authorities refuse to accept new Indian passports
Four persons have been arrested for allegedly raping a Dalit woman after drugging her in Ballabhgarh, police said
The victim had gone to a clinic with her husband on January 29 when one of the accused Ansar took her to Rajiv Colony on some pretext and raped her along with his friends, said police.
According to police the victim's husband had gone for some work when Ansar approached her. When he didn't find his wife after coming back he registered a missing person report following which police launched a search and recovered her.
The victim, resident of Khandwali village, has also alleged that the accused have been threatening her with life.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled six balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held