Freida Pinto, Raj Kumar Yadav's film has a title NH10
- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested
- IPL 2013: Final No.5 for MS Dhoni-led Chennai Super Kings
- Pune Warriors withdraw from IPL, 'disgusted' by BCCI's attitude
- IPL spot fixing: Accused Sreesanth claims innocence
- Li Keqiang visits TCS, Cyrus P Mistry says China important for growth of Tata Group
Freida Pinto, who is making her Bollywood debut in a road thriller opposite Kai Po Che actor Raj Kumar Yadav, is titled NH10.
The Slumdog Millionaire actress will play the role of a detective out to crack a complex case in the movie directed by Navdeep Singh.
Raj Kumar Yadav, who was also seen in Chittagong, has been roped in place of Navdeep's best friend Abhay Deol.
"It's a film entitled NH10 meaning National Highway No 10. It will be shot around Delhi. I signed the film because I am a great fan of Navdeep's Manorama Six Feet Under. Having Freida Pinto as my co-star is definitely interesting," said Rajkumar whose next release is Vikas Behl's Queen opposite Kangna Ranaut.
At the moment Raj Kumar is looking forward to the release of his next film Hansal Mehta's Shahid where he plays real-life lawyer Shahid Azmi.
"It's a film that will benefit immensely from the success of Kai Po Che. It's an important film for me personally as an actor and also for what it has to say," he said.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held