- Trouble mounts for Sreesanth as Mumbai cops gather more evidence
- SIT to seek Supreme Court guidance on Maya Kodnani death penalty issue
- Tamil Nadu police bans Yasin Malik-linked pro-Eelam public meeting
- Kings XI Punjab end IPL 2013 campaign with a win
- Narendra Modi: India losing sheen as agricultural nation
While on his promotional round for his Student Of The Year, Karan Johar revealed a secret. The director, with his team, Alia Bhatt, Varun Dhawan and Sidharth Malhotra, visited a school in Mumbai and to a question by one of the students, he recalled the time when he first met Kajol. It was at a party where he went dressed in his traditional attire, the three-piece suit. Since he was a very fat boy then, Kajol saw him and burst out laughing. She asked, "You came to a party wearing that (pointing to his clothes)?" However, he said, she was sweet enough to invite him to dance with her. Later she took his phone number. The very next day, he got a call from her inviting him over to her house to 'just chill'. And they have been best friends since then. By the way, both of them were 16 years old at that time.
Taking a stand
Producer Sajid Nadiadwala lost his father-in-law in an accident recently and his wife Wardha has finally decided to break her silence on the untimely death of her father Aziz-al-Rehman Khan. The relatives of the main accused, Shahzeb Khan – who allegedly pushed the aged Khan from his building's fourth floor staircase – have been speaking to the press since the day of the incident.
However, Wardha stated that her father told her himself that he had been pushed by Shahzeb. She added that he was conscious for several hours after the fall, and gave the same statement to the police in front of her brother Mohsin in the hospital. He later slipped into coma and passed away. The statement was signed by Mohsin who later went to the police station and filed an official complaint, but the words were her father's own and the police officer was witness to that, she said in her statement to the media that she just wanted to set the record straight.
- Destitute, orphan students outclass rest in Andhra Class 10 exams
- To re-energise ties, PM wants to visit US, waits for confirmation
- NIA court says no terror link, frees 'Hizbul militant' Liyaqat on bail
- CBI arrests its coal allotments investigator on bribery charge
- ‘Cricketer-bookie Amit may have used Jiju to reach Sree’
- BCCI chief N Srinivasan says police must prove spot-fixing allegations