Chronology: From 26/11 to Ajmal Kasab hanging
- IPL spot-fixing: Chennai Super Kings owner's kin under police scanner
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Rajasthan Royals
- Jessica Lall murder: Actor Shayan Munshi, ballistic expert Manocha to face perjury trial
- BJP tears into UPA govt on 4th anniversary, says it lacks leadership
- BCCI was forced to encash Pune Warriors' bank guarantee: Sanjay Jagdale
Feb 21, 2011: Bombay High Court upholds death sentence to Kasab.
March 2011: Kasab writes letter to SC challenging HC order.
Oct 10, 2011: SC stays execution of the death sentence awarded to Pakistani terrorist Kasab.
Oct 10, 2011: Kasab tells SC that he was brainwashed like a "robot" into committing the heinous crime in the name of "God" and that he does not deserve capital punishment owing to his young age.
Oct 18, 2011: The Supreme Court admits Maharashtra government's appeal challenging the acquittal of Faheem Ansari and Sabauddin Ahmed, co-accused of Ajmal Kasab, in the 26/11 Mumbai terror attack.
Jan 31, 2012: Kasab tells SC that he was not given a free and fair trial in the case.
Feb 23, 2012: SC hears intercepted conversations between the perpetrators of 26/11 Mumbai terror attack and their Pakistani handlers and watched the CCTV footage of the carnage.
Apr 25, 2012: SC reserves its verdict after a marathon hearing, spanning over two and a half month.
Aug 29, 2012: SC upholds death sentence of Kasab and acquittal of two alleged Indian co-conspirators in the case.
Oct 16,2012: Union Home Ministry recommends to President for rejection of Kasab's mercy plea.
Nov 5,2012: President rejects Kasab's mercy petition.
Nov 8,2012: Maharashtra government informed about President's decision.
Nov 21,2012: Kasab hanged in Yerawada Jail in Pune.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune Warriors guarantee, 'disgusted' Sahara walks out of IPL
- Sreesanth spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry, paid in cash: Police
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow