From the Coast
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Regular wickets put Pune Warriors on top
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
- Afghan Prez to seek Indian military aid amid Pakistan row
With the winter having set in, it is the perfect time to indulge in some seafood. And what better place than JW Marriott, Juhu, which is hosting a Seafood Market till December 15 at the Lotus Cafe. It will be a unique experience for customers at the Seafood Market, where one can personally buy the fish weight-wise and cook it the way they want. There is a wide variety of crustaceans and exotic seafood to choose from. From king tiger prawns, betki, pomfret, scampi, basa, squids to clams — the variety available stretches from the Konkan to the Coromandel Coast.
One can also choose from a multitude of cooking styles. On the menu are delicious Indian curries such as the Goan curry, Malabari curry and Spicy Masala. In Chinese style, select from the hot garlic sauce, black bean sauce or stir fry with vegetables.
You can also select the grilled or pan seared style with mash potatoes, sautéd vegetables and saffron veloute.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet