FTII, SRFTI to get ‘Institute of National Importance’ tag soon
- Trouble mounts for Sreesanth as Mumbai cops gather more evidence
- SIT to seek Supreme Court guidance on Maya Kodnani death penalty issue
- Tamil Nadu police bans Yasin Malik-linked pro-Eelam public meeting
- Kings XI Punjab end IPL 2013 campaign with a win
- Narendra Modi: India losing sheen as agricultural nation
" I cannot put a time frame on it but it should not take anything like a year or so," he said.
On the issue of whether the country needed more government-run film schools he said, "There are currently only two schools ours and SRFTI and the demand is very high. Also the talent pool is vast. We have no intimation about any such plans but for film making and developing the craft that will be an important step that the government might consider in the future."
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet