G T Hospital staffer held for molesting woman
- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested in Mumbai
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Chennai Super Kings bat, Sachin Tendulkar still out
- Pune Warriors withdraw from IPL, 'disgusted' by BCCI's attitude
- IPL spot fixing: How Sreesanth splurged money on girlfriend
- Li Keqiang visits TCS, Cyrus P Mistry says China important for growth of Tata Group
A 57-year-old ward boy at G T Hospital was on Saturday arrested for allegedly molesting a 20-year-old woman, police said.
Mohan Dhamale, employed at the hospital for nearly 30 years, allegedly molested the woman in a deserted portion of the hospital premises around 7.15 am, when his superiors were not around.
The victim registered a complaint at Azad Maidan police station. Dhamale, who lives in Santacruz West and has two daughters, was arrested and remanded in judicial custody till February 24. "We have charged him under Section 354 (using criminal force to outrage a woman's modesty) of the Indian Penal Code and a probe is on," said sub-inspector Khanvilkar.
"Dhamale was to retire in three years. We have suspended him," said Dr T P Lasagne, Dean, J J Group of Hospitals.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held