Gangraped girl 'critical', but desire to live undeterred, says 'Maa main jeena chahti hoon'
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
The assailants later had dumped them on road side near Mahipalpur flyover near Palam in South West Delhi after gangraping the girl and beating up her male friend, the police had said.
So far the police has arrested four accused, out of which three are in police custody till December 23 and the fourth one has been remanded in 14-days' judicial custody to Tihar jail for Test Identification Parade.
The police has also claimed to have arrested the fifth accused from Bihar while the sixth one is still on run.
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in ‘friendly fire’