Geeta Basra got a shock on Zila Ghaziabad set
- Rs 20L seized from Ajit Chandila relative's home, another ex-cricketer held
- Indian American teen Eesha Khare invents wondrous 20-sec charger, Google eyes bid
- India and China ask SRs to work on more border steps
- Can't charge man with rape over consensual sex even if marriage eludes: Supreme Court
- Saudi Arabian authorities refuse to accept new Indian passports
Geeta Basra, who had been out of news for quite some time, is back with a shocker (quite literally). When she was dancing atop a fully lit up auto rickshaw for a dance number in her upcoming film Zila Ghaziabad, she literally got a shock!
Talking about the incident, she said that even though the rickshaw was fitted with lights which seemed a bit dangerous, the shock wasn't anything major. She added that the said song was a typical Indian rural song with all the quintessential latkas and jhatkas.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled six balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held