Geeta Basra got a shock on Zila Ghaziabad set
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
Geeta Basra, who had been out of news for quite some time, is back with a shocker (quite literally). When she was dancing atop a fully lit up auto rickshaw for a dance number in her upcoming film Zila Ghaziabad, she literally got a shock!
Talking about the incident, she said that even though the rickshaw was fitted with lights which seemed a bit dangerous, the shock wasn't anything major. She added that the said song was a typical Indian rural song with all the quintessential latkas and jhatkas.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet