George Clooney confirmed for Disney's 'Tomorrowland'
- IPL spot-fixing case: Net widens, police watching 3 more players, other bookies
- IPL 2013: Imperious Brad Hodge powers Rajasthan Royals to qualifier
- Sonia Gandhi, PM Manmohan Singh slam BJP for disrupting Parliament, stalling bills
- IPL spot-fixing: 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief's son-in-law, say cops
- Jessica Lall case: Shayan Munshi to face perjury trial
Superstar George Clooney will play the lead in Brad Bird's Disney film "Tomorrowland".
The 51-year-old has been confirmed to star in the "ultra-secret sci-fi project", which was originally known by the working title '1952', reported Contactmusic.
Originally thought to be about aliens but the film now looks likely to be based upon a futuristic-themed area of Walt Disney World Florida.
Jeff Jensen and "Prometheus" writer Damon Lindelof will produce the project.
"Tomorrowland" will hit cinemas on December 19, 2014.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune Warriors guarantee, 'disgusted' Sahara walks out of IPL
- Sreesanth spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry, paid in cash: Police
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow