Girl goes missing, found at Maha Kumbh Mela
- Spot-fixing: Petition in SC seeks stay on IPL matches, seeks SIT probe
- India, China call for end to incursion issue, sign 8 deals to boost ties
- Sanjay Dutt spends restless nights as officials yet to decide on his jail
- Aarushi murder case: Rajesh Talwar claims he was asleep when killings took place
- Railgate: BJP protests against CBI DIG for shielding Pawan Bansal
A 10-year-old girl, who went missing from her residence in Bapu Dham Colony on February 5, was found at Maha Kumbh Mela on Thursday. After Sita went missing, her father, Ram Avadh, filed a complainant with the police.
One of the police officials said that they had checked all the houses in the colony. On Thursday morning, the Allahabad Police called up to inform that the girl was found at the mela by a few sanitation workers.
Police teams have been dispatched to Allahabad to bring the girl back to the city, and police officials said that only after the girl came back to city will the series of events be clear.
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- Manmohan-Li talks: PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in 'friendly fire'