Girl killed by neighbour on being stopped urinating publicly
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
A teenage girl was shot dead and her mother injured when they objected to their neighbour urinating in front of their house at Hazrat Nizamuddin in south-east Delhi.
The incident occurred late last night when the 17-year-old girl's mother, Sadmani, noticed their neighbour urinating in front of their house and raised an objection, leading to an argument between the two, police said.
Hearing the commotion, the girl, Binno, a Class XI student came out. Later, in a fit of rage the neighbour, Javed, allegedly opened fire at them.
Sadmani (41) received one bullet injury while her daughter received two in her abdomen, police said.
The two were taken to hospital where Binno was declared brought dead, they said.
After firing, Javed fled the scene.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet