MP: Girls beat up lecturer for 'misbehaviour'
- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested
- IPL 2013: Final No.5 for MS Dhoni-led Chennai Super Kings
- Pune Warriors withdraw from IPL, 'disgusted' by BCCI's attitude
- IPL spot fixing: Accused Sreesanth claims innocence
- Li Keqiang visits TCS, Cyrus P Mistry says China important for growth of Tata Group
Girl students of a college in Rewa on Wednesday thrashed a lecturer who had allegedly misbehaved with two of them on Tuesday.
A group of angry students of TRS College waited near the gate for Santosh Tiwari, a guest lecturer, and beat him up. They had apparently tipped the local television reporters also. The 28-year-old biotechnology lecturer fled from the college.
Principal A P Mishra told The Indian Express that Tiwari, who had been teaching on contractual basis for the last two years, was immediately sacked. He said the students did not bring the alleged misbehaviour to his notice on Tuesday, and he only learnt about it when there was a commotion at the gate.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held