GIS to tie up with Oxford Innovation Society
- Former Ranji player held, Sreesanth and others to be produced in court today
- Li Keqiang pitches for more Chinese investments as he backs trade balance
- All eyes on Narendra Modi as BJP set to discuss strategy for Lok Sabha polls
- SC agrees to hear PIL to stay IPL matches due to spot-fixing
- Monstrous tornado rips through US city of Oklahoma, 90 dead
The Gujarat Innovation Society (GIS) and the Oxford Innovation Society plan to set up a centre of excellence in innovation and a research & development (R&D) centre for fine-tuning and managing innovations in the state.
The two are expected to sign a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) to this effect on Thursday with Isis Innovations which is a wholly owned subsidiary of the University of Oxford.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held