Gold garlands worth Rs 40 lakh donated at Shirdi Sai Baba temple
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
Two gold-studded garlands worth Rs 40 lakh have been donated at the Sai Baba temple here, Sansthan sources said today.
A Gujarat-based family donated two garlands made of 1.156 kg gold at the temple yesterday, valued at Rs 40 lakh, sources said.
Each of the two garlands have 108 'rudraksha' beads in it along with gold, they said.
The family made the offering during 'aarti' at the temple, they said.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet