Goldman reiterates 'buy' on India's Crompton Greaves stock
- IPL spot-fixing case: Delhi Police to trace money trail in four cities
- PM-level talks: India to convey concerns over Ladakh incursion to Chinese Premier
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Kings XI Punjab vs Mumbai Indians
- Rajapaksa slams Tamil diaspora for lack of support in reconciliation process
- Karnataka CM Siddaramaiah inducts 28 ministers, keeps tainted away
* Goldman Sachs retains its "buy" rating on Crompton Greaves Ltd and adds the stock to its Asia-Pacific Conviction List.
* Goldman cites a favourable risk-reward ratio after the Indian power equipment maker completed the restructuring of its Belgium plant in the quarter ended in December.
* The bank adds Crompton Greaves' valuations are trading at a historical trough, calling it "unjustified."
* Goldman's report comes after Morgan Stanley added Crompton Greaves, among other stocks, to its India model portfolio in a report on Friday.
* However, Goldman has cut Crompton's sum-of-the-parts target price to 127 rupees from 144 rupees to factor in slower improvement in overseas margins after the December quarter results.
- Destitute, orphan students outclass rest in Andhra Class 10 exams
- To re-energise ties, PM wants to visit US, waits for confirmation
- NIA court says no terror link, frees 'Hizbul militant' Liyaqat on bail
- CBI arrests its coal allotments investigator on bribery charge
- ‘Cricketer-bookie Amit may have used Jiju to reach Sree’
- BCCI chief N Srinivasan says police must prove spot-fixing allegations