- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
Parineeti Chopra was dressed like a princess for the 19th Annual Colors Screen Awards, what with a flowing black gown and a matching head gear. And she was not the one to sit and sulk for not getting any award. Instead she seemed to be the most sporting one and applauded every single performance and award with gusto and infectious cheer. She also had words of praise for every act. The Ishaqzaade actress cheered the most when her sister, Priyanka Chopra, was on stage. The model condcut, we'd say.
All is well
While the media is speculating about newly-wed Vidya Balan coming sans husband Siddharth Roy Kapur for the 19th Annual Colors Screen award, we know for sure that the only reason for the separate entries was that the UTV CEO wanted to be with his team from the start of the event as they had several nominations while his famous wife took her time to dress up at her best for the event, which has been her favourite since she had taken home the golden lady four times earlier. When Vidya came in with her parents much later, she quickly went and sat with hubby dearest holding hands. She then went on to win her fourth consecutive trophy for Best Actor (Female), for Kahaani. Siddharth was seen clapping the most at his wife's achievement. And they lived happily ever after.
Parambrata Chatterjee, like his character of Rana from Kahaani, seems to be one shy guy. At the 19th Annual Colors Screen award, where he was nominated for his first Hindi film, the already famous Bangla actor walked in with his director Sujoy Ghosh. While Ghosh was oozing enthusiasm, Parambrata was seen shying away from the cameras and preferred to be away from the limelight and just enjoy the show. He even kept away from the party.
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in ‘friendly fire’